Dudley Harlech Lite S2 | Size 4
Why Buy From Us?
Free Standard Delivery ✓
Authorised Dealer ✓
No Hidden Fees ✓
Great Customer Service ✓
100% Secure Shopping ✓
Plenty of Upgradeable Options ✓
The Dudley Harlech Lite S2 Range of Safes are suitable for domestic and small commercial risks. The body is constructed with a 50mm cavity and is fitted with a solid 6mm steel plate door. The overall door thickness is 76mm. The bolt work is secured by a certified EN1300 high- security, double-bitted keylock as standard.
"• Up to £4,000 cash cover*
• Up to £40,000 valuables cover*
• Designed & manufactured in the UK under the control of ISO 9001:2008
• Tested & certified in the UK by the LPCB to EN14450
• 25 minutes fire protection. Test conducted utilising the general principals of BS476: Part 22: 1987 with reference to BS476: Part 20 1987*
• Association of Insurance Surveyors approved (AiS)
• Choice of certified locking options: (see page 20)
EN1300 Class A certified Key Lock as standard (2 keys provided) Mechanical Combination
Digital Audit & Time Delay Lock
• Choice of deposit facility options** (see page 19) Capsule (size 1 upwards)
Letter Slot (size 1 upwards) Rotary (size 2 upwards) Drawer (size 2 upwards)
• One shelf included sizes 00 to 4. Two shelves included sizes 5 to 6
• Dual base fixing as standard
• Grey as standard. Other colours & bespoke dimensions on request**
• Dudley Safes standard products offer a 5 year warranty in relation to materials and workmanship. Warranty applicable to the lock is limited to 12 months"
When we receive your order, we provide you with a confirmation to your email. In addition, when you receive your order confirmation we have pre-authorised your payment method. We check with our warehouse or suppliers to make sure that your desired item is available and can be despatched. In the event that your items are unavailable for immediate dispatch, we remove the pre-authorisation from your credit card and send you an email informing you of our actions. When items are available to be dispatched, we process the charges and prepare to despatch your order.
How will my order be delivered?
All orders will be delivered using the fastest, safest, and most reliable methods. Once we process your payment, we dispatch your items within the delivery time frame stated on the product page. We will choose the most suitable delivery method and courier after you order. It's not possible to choose a courier or delivery method yourself.
Where does Powerful Safes Ltd deliver?
We deliver anywhere in the UK (United Kingdom) on all products and can deliver to almost every country in Europe on selected products. To find out if the product you are interested in is able to be delivered to your location outside of the UK, please fill out the form on the 'questions' tab on the Product Page OR alternatively, you can send us an email through our contact from on our 'Contact Us' Page.
There may be additional charges for 'Europe Locations', 'offshore domestic regions' and ‘Scottish Highlands’: Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland.
If your address is outside of the UK mainland please contact for a delivery quote, either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), through our contact form on our 'Contact Us Page', Our Online Live Chat Facility or by Phone (01708 918 047).
Have a question about this product? Send it to us via the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.