Dudley Europa Grade 1 | Size 2.5
Why Buy From Us?
Free Standard Delivery ✓
Authorised Dealer ✓
No Hidden Fees ✓
Great Customer Service ✓
100% Secure Shopping ✓
Plenty of Upgradeable Options ✓
Dudley Europa Grade 1 MK3 Safe
Up to £10,000 Cash & up to £100,000 Valuables CoverThe Dudley Europa Grade 1 range of safes have been designed to meet the stringent requirements of European Safe testing as outlined in accordance to BS EN1143-1:2012. Independently tested and certified by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB) in the UK, it is suitable for retail and high domestic risks.
• Up to £10,000 cash cover* Up to £100,000 valuables cover*
• Designed & manufactured in the UK under the control of ISO 9001:2008
• Tested & certified in the UK by the LPCB to EN1143-1 European Standards
• 45 minutes fire protection. Test conducted utilising the general principals of BS476: Part 22: 1987 with reference to BS476: Part 20 1987*
• Association of Insurance Surveyors approved (AiS)
• 12mm thick steel plate door
• Secured by 32mm 4 way locking bolts. 3 moving & 1 fixed set
• Fixed hardened plates protect vital areas
• Re-locking device secures door in case of attack
• Choice of certified high security locking options: (see page 20) EN1300 Class A certified Key Lock as standard (2 keys provided) Mechanical Combination
Digital Audit & Time Delay Lock Optional Dual Locking
Option of left hand hinged door Option of rear or side fixing available
• Choice of deposit facility options** Capsule (all sizes)
Letter Slot (size 2 upwards recommended) Rotary (size 2 upwards recommended) Drawer (size 2 upwards recommended)
• One shelf included with sizes 0 to 4. Two shelves included with sizes 5 and 6
• Single base fixing on all sizes
• Grey as standard. Other colours & bespoke dimensions on request**
• Dudley Safes products come with a 5 year warranty in relation to materials and workmanship
Warranty applicable to lock
is limited to 12 months
When we receive your order, we provide you with a confirmation to your email. In addition, when you receive your order confirmation we have pre-authorised your payment method. We check with our warehouse or suppliers to make sure that your desired item is available and can be despatched. In the event that your items are unavailable for immediate dispatch, we remove the pre-authorisation from your credit card and send you an email informing you of our actions. When items are available to be dispatched, we process the charges and prepare to despatch your order.
How will my order be delivered?
All orders will be delivered using the fastest, safest, and most reliable methods. Once we process your payment, we dispatch your items within the delivery time frame stated on the product page. We will choose the most suitable delivery method and courier after you order. It's not possible to choose a courier or delivery method yourself.
Where does Powerful Safes Ltd deliver?
We deliver anywhere in the UK (United Kingdom) on all products and can deliver to almost every country in Europe on selected products. To find out if the product you are interested in is able to be delivered to your location outside of the UK, please fill out the form on the 'questions' tab on the Product Page OR alternatively, you can send us an email through our contact from on our 'Contact Us' Page.
There may be additional charges for 'Europe Locations', 'offshore domestic regions' and ‘Scottish Highlands’: Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland.
If your address is outside of the UK mainland please contact for a delivery quote, either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), through our contact form on our 'Contact Us Page', Our Online Live Chat Facility or by Phone (01708 918 047).
Have a question about this product? Send it to us via the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.