Dudley Europa Grade 1 | Size 2.5
Why Buy From Us?
Free Standard Delivery ✓
Authorised Dealer ✓
No Hidden Fees ✓
Great Customer Service ✓
100% Secure Shopping ✓
Plenty of Upgradeable Options ✓
Dudley Europa Grade 1 MK3 Safe
Up to £10,000 Cash & up to £100,000 Valuables CoverThe Dudley Europa Grade 1 range of safes have been designed to meet the stringent requirements of European Safe testing as outlined in accordance to BS EN1143-1:2012. Independently tested and certified by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB) in the UK, it is suitable for retail and high domestic risks.
• Up to £10,000 cash cover* Up to £100,000 valuables cover*
• Designed & manufactured in the UK under the control of ISO 9001:2008
• Tested & certified in the UK by the LPCB to EN1143-1 European Standards
• 45 minutes fire protection. Test conducted utilising the general principals of BS476: Part 22: 1987 with reference to BS476: Part 20 1987*
• Association of Insurance Surveyors approved (AiS)
• 12mm thick steel plate door
• Secured by 32mm 4 way locking bolts. 3 moving & 1 fixed set
• Fixed hardened plates protect vital areas
• Re-locking device secures door in case of attack
• Choice of certified high security locking options: (see page 20) EN1300 Class A certified Key Lock as standard (2 keys provided) Mechanical Combination
Digital Audit & Time Delay Lock Optional Dual Locking
Option of left hand hinged door Option of rear or side fixing available
• Choice of deposit facility options** Capsule (all sizes)
Letter Slot (size 2 upwards recommended) Rotary (size 2 upwards recommended) Drawer (size 2 upwards recommended)
• One shelf included with sizes 0 to 4. Two shelves included with sizes 5 and 6
• Single base fixing on all sizes
• Grey as standard. Other colours & bespoke dimensions on request**
• Dudley Safes products come with a 5 year warranty in relation to materials and workmanship
Warranty applicable to lock
is limited to 12 months
|External Dimensions||Internal Dimensions|
|H (mm)||W (mm)||D (mm)**||H (mm)||W (mm)||D (mm)|
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card we will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when it arrives, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and include your order number in your subject title. We will contact you to arrange an insurance claim or provide further information within 24hrs.
Cancellations & Refunds:
If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds (if applicable) will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Have a question about this product? Send it to us via the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.